Terms & Privacy
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Use of Materials
Horseland authorises you to print, copy, re-produce, download and view materials on the Site, subject to:
· the material being used exclusively for personal use;
· the material not being modified in any manner; and
· the material must display the following legal copyright notice:
"© Horseland Limited 2005" - You expressly acknowledge that you must not reproduce, copy, re-design the Horseland logo. In the event you download material (including software) from the Site, the software, including any files, and/or images incorporated in or generated by the Software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by Horseland. You are expressly prohibited from selling, distributing, decompiling, reverse engineering or otherwise dealing with the Software in a like manner.
Commercial use - Copying, reproduction or distribution of material from the Site for any commercial use is expressly prohibited without Horseland's express written consent.
Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms & Other Online Communication Forums
You are expressly prohibited from uploading to, distributing through, or otherwise publish through the Site any inappropriate communication in any form (including, but not limited to text, images, video and/or sound). Inappropriate communications include obscene, harassing, pornographic, abusive, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, threatening and/or offensive material.
Commercial use of bulletin boards, chat rooms and other on-line communication forums is strictly prohibited without Horseland's express written consent.
Horseland will not observe, edit, or disclose the contents of any information provided to the Site by you, unless required:
· to do so by law, or in good-faith believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law; or
· to protect the interests of other Site users; or
· to protect Horseland's interests.
You are expressly liable for the content of any communication (including but not limited to data, images, video, text and/or sound) which you upload to the Site. By uploading materials to the Site, you grant Horseland a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual licence to use, modify, reproduce, distribute or otherwise deal with the uploaded material in any manner which Horseland deems appropriate. In addition, you agree to waive all "moral rights" in those materials.
Information at the Site
Horseland updates the Site regularly, however Horseland makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information at the Site. You should not rely on any of the information or services provide at the Site. All information and services at the Site are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty express or implied and that you use the information and/or services at your own risk.
Link to Other Sites
One of the services which the Site provides is access to other sites on the internet (including sites located at the Horseland Shopping Mall) via hyperlinks located on the Site ("Linked Sites"). While Horseland has used reasonable endeavours to review the Linked Sites, Horseland is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency of material or copyright compliance of Linked Sites.
The materials in this Site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Horseland disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Horseland makes no claim as to the accuracy of the content contained in the Site. Horseland does not accept liability to any person for the information or advice provided on the Site or incorporated into it by reference. Horseland does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred by any person as a result of reliance placed upon the content of the Site or any other information incorporated by reference.
Horseland makes no representation as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained on servers linked to the Site via hyperlinks from the Site.
This information is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the Website undertake the responsibility for assessing the accuracy of its content and that they rely on it entirely at their own risk..
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
You are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your account and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Horseland for any liability or expense arising from such use or misuse. You agree to immediately notify Horseland of any unauthorised use of your account.
Horseland is not liable to any other party for any consequential, incidental or indirect loss or damage including loss of profit (whether consequential, incidental or indirect) resulting from a breach of this agreement or negligence of Horseland or its representatives.
This agreement is construed according to and is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in and of Victoria in relation to any dispute arising under this agreement.
This agreement is effective from your first use of the Site until terminated by either party.
You may terminate this agreement at any time by unsubscribing to all services provided by the Site and destroying all materials obtained from the Site, all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement.
This agreement will terminate immediately without notice from Horseland, if in Horseland's sole discretion, you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from the Site and unsubscribe to all services provided by the Site.
Certain features of the Horseland Website are designed to be a venue only to facilitate the purchase and sale of items listed. Care should be taken when entering into arrangements with other parties. If there is a dispute between users of this Website you hereby release Horseland Limited, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates or successors in right from all claims, demands and damages (actual or consequential) of any kind, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Website.
It is your responsibility and you agree to comply with all requirements, legal or other in relation to the use of Horseland classifieds. In particular the following is prohibited: misleading, deceptive or fraudulent offers, infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights, obscene, threatening, indecent or defamatory material or material disclosing confidential or third party personal information.
You give us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sublicenseable right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in relation to the information submitted by you for the inclusion in a classified on the Website.
Horseland makes no guarantees or representations regarding placement of your classified or the content of classifieds in the vicinity of your classified other than the subject categories in which classifieds are posted.
Horseland makes no guarantee or representations regarding availability of the Website or access to your classified.
Horseland Expert Advice
The Horseland Experts Advice page contains a wide variety of information including Equestrian Coaching, Saddlery Tips, Pasture Management, Showing Tips, Training Tips and Veterinary Advice along with a facility to submit queries in relation to any of the listed fields.
The information on the Horseland Experts Advice page is generic and does not take into account the physical state, medical status and/or health requirements of any particular individual or animal which are relevant to the proper diagnosis and treatment of any problem, condition or disorder. Consequently, you should never use or act upon this information without first properly consulting, and seeking proper information and advice from, a qualified Veterinary or Equine expert in relation to the individual aspects of your particular circumstances. Horseland does not give, or purport to give, any medical advice, and is not qualified to do so.
The website provides a Q&A-style forum where users can pose questions regarding any of the issues listed in the Expert's Advice page. Responses should not be treated as direct, personal advice to the questions asked.
Horseland, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates or successors in right provide no warranty, guarantee or other representation about the accuracy or relevance of the information provided on the Expert's Advice page to the users and expressly disclaim all liability for any errors, omissions and delays in respect of the information and the supply of the information. The Information is not, and should not be relied on or treated as, a substitute for proper medical advice from a qualified veterinary or suitably qualified professional in relation to the other areas noted on the Expert's Advice page. Neither Horseland, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates or successors in right accept any liability, whether direct or indirect, arising from any person relying on, whether wholly or partially, upon any information contained in or linked from the Expert's Advice page.
Terms and Conditions of Use:
How to use this gift card:
Present this gift card at any participating store in Australia . You can select any number of gifts up to the value of the card, or above the value - in which case you need to make up the difference with an alternate form of payment. The store will then validate the card and process your purchase. The store is not obliged to accept the use of this card on a sale of under $20. This card is partially redeemable. Within the card's 12 month validity period, any available balance can be used for multiple purchases at any participating store. However, any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
Free Freight Offer
Shop Online at horseland.com.au and receive Free Freight on any order of $150.00 or more.
Ride Now, Pay Later
24 Months Interest Free on Saddles. Visit your nearest store today to apply.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including Lay-By.
Conditions of up to 24 months interest free:
*Available to approved applicants or existing GE CreditLine, Buyers Edge or CareCredit customers on single transactions.
*Offer not available on selected sale items, see in store for details.
*Minimum monthly repayments required.
*Paying only the minimum monthly repayment will not pay out the financed amount before the end of the interest free period.
*Conditions, fees and charges apply. See interestfree.com.au for details.
*Credit provided by GE Finance Australasian Pty Ltd (ABN 88 000 015 485) trading as GE Money.
This statement sets out the basis on which any personal information Horseland Saddlery Pty Ltd (“us”, “we”, “our”, “Horseland”) collects from you at the point of sale will be processed by us; please read it carefully. In this statement “personal information” means information or an opinion that allows you to be personally identified.
We would like to collect and process the information provided to us at the point of sale, plus details of your transactions with us and your use of your Horseland’s Rider Rewards Club Card to:
• Help manage Horseland Rider Rewards Club and improve the way we run it
• Understand our customers' shopping habits to improve our service
• Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products and services that may be of interest to you
• Carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
By becoming a Rider Rewards Member, you give Horseland permission to mail and email to you Horseland marketing and third party offers which may be of interest to you. You can also elect to provide us with your mobile number and opt in to receive SMS messages which may be of interest to you. The information that we collect from you may be held within Australia and stored with our Australian sister company, Weatherbeeta Pty Ltd. It may also be processed by our employees and contractors operating in Australia. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this statement. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiariesWe may also disclose your personal information to a third party if we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by that third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets. The Privacy Act gives you the right to access personal information held about you. Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement and your personal information held by us are welcomed and should be addressed to Data Protection Compliance Officer, Horseland, 8 Moncrief Rd Nunawading Victoria 3131. We may also use and share de-identified information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.
The Rewards Program
1. The Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card is issued by and remains the property of Horseland which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
(a) terminate the Horseland Rewards Card Program; (b) decline to issue a Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card to an applicant; and (c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel a Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card, or Horseland rewards points (“Points “) collected, or to alter (d) or amend the conditions of operation of the program, in any way in its absolute discretion by publishing revised conditions on this Site. Reasonable grounds include but is not limited to, (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the program, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card, or Points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) our reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a Member in connection with the program.
2. All participants in the program must be resident in the Australia.
3. The Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card is not transferable, and can only be used by the person who initially set up their Membership at the Horseland point of sale.
4. Members may be removed from the program at any time at the discretion of Horseland.
5. The Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card can only be used at Horseland stores.
6. The Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card cannot be used as a credit card, debit card or a guarantee card.
7. The program is only for personal and consumer use. Points and Vouchers cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded. They may only be pooled by the individual Member who initially established the Membership.
8. Your Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business and/or the owner of a business.
9. The Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card remains the responsibility of the Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card holder.
10. Horseland reserves the right to decline to issue a Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card where the applicant is already or has previously been a Member of the program.
11. To collect Points for a transaction in-store, you must present your Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card at the checkout.
12. Points will not be given for purchases of gift cards. Other products may at any time be excluded from the Scheme at the discretion of Horseland. Rider Rewards points can only be redeemed on full priced lines and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
13. You must also spend at least $1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for Points. For every $50.00 you spend at your local Horseland Store you will receive 1 Reward Point. This can be altered at any time at the discretion of Horseland. Horseland shall be entitled to set a limit on the number of Points which may be awarded to each Horseland Rider Rewards Club account in respect of special promotional items on which additional Points are awarded. Horseland shall be entitled at any time to cancel Points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned or cancelled for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given or if the relevant products are exchanged for other products, unless such exchange is for products with an equivalent Points value.
Where the relevant products are exchanged for products of a lower Points value Horseland shall be entitled to cancel the balance of Points between those originally collected and those collected in respect of the replacement products.
14. The current points redemption scale is outline below
Rewards Points Scale
20 = $ 25.00
40 = $ 60.00
60 = $100.00
80 = $150.00
100 = $200.00
Horseland reserves the right to vary the rate at any time.
15. Points cannot be exchanged for cash or gift vouchers.
16. From time to time, rewards, in the form of Horseland Club Rewards Card Vouchers (“Vouchers”), will be mailed/emailed with a statement to Members who have accumulated 20 Points and over by the end of each collecting period. Horseland reserves the right to stop sending out Vouchers at any time at its discretion.
17. Collecting periods may vary at Horseland’s discretion.
18. The level of reward given by Horseland will be based on the number of Points that a Member has collected on Horseland products by the end of the last day of a collecting period. Reward points a Member has collected on Horseland products that fall between the level of reward and the next level will be 'carried over‘ as the starting balance for the next collecting period.
19. Members who do not reach the minimum number of Points needed to qualify for a reward by the end of the collecting period will have their Points total 'carried over’ to the next collecting period.
20. The terms and conditions relating to Vouchers may be found on the Vouchers.
21. Horseland Rider Rewards Club Members may be removed from the mailing and SMS list if no purchase has been made within a 12 month period. We may continue to contact them via email.
22. Points expire 24 months from date of purchase.
23. The promoter of Horseland Rider Rewards Club is Horseland Pty Ltd, A.B.N. 77 006 752 692 of 8 Moncrief Rd Nunawading 3131.
Lost or Stolen Card
24. Please contact your nearest Horseland Store to request a replacement card.
25. Any existing points will be transferred to your new card.
Change of Address & Details
26. Please advise your change of address details to your nearest Horseland store, or register as an online Member to update your details online.
Personal information collected
Horseland does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties and will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create an Horseland account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
and will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Horseland
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To customize future shopping for you and improve our store.
When you register as a user on the Horseland website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from the list at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer's hard drive which helps analyse web traffic and allows web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. We comply fully with the Google Analytics for Display Advertisers Policy
Cookies we use:
Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities, including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on the website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed a numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy!
Google AdWords and DoubleClick: We use remarketing codes to log when viewers view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future. Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to sales and other information.