Rider Rewards Terms & Conditions
At Horseland, we pride ourselves on our stores having an unrivaled product selection, that meets your equestrian needs, and we thank you for shopping with us regularly.
Rider Rewards is a token of our appreciation for your shopping with us and has run for several years. We think it is time for an update!
As of July 1st, Rider Rewards will become Rider Rewards Club and you will now be given the chance to win quarterly mega prizes, such as $15,000 of Jim’s Fencing with any purchase over $100.
There are a few other changes too, to make the scheme simpler, more secure and in line with many other schemes.
Our points are becoming much simpler to understand. From July 1st, when you spend $50 you collect 1 point. For every 5 points collected, you can get $5 back off your next shop with us as a thank you. You must spend a minimum of $50 or more in one transaction to receive 1 point and points can only be received when spending in 50 dollar increments. E.g. Spend $50 in one transaction get 1 point. Spend $49 in one transaction receive no points. Spend $100 in one transaction receive 2 points. Spend $130 in one transaction receive 2 points. And so on.
To enhance security, we want to remind all our members that only you should be collecting or redeeming points. We ask you to present your card to confirm your identity. It’s important to have your e-mail address registered with us so we can use that to identify you if you don’t have your card with you.
Finally, to keep the scheme fresh and relevant, points will now be eligible to be redeemed 12 months from purchase date.
While the old scheme closes at the end of June, you will be pleased to know that your up to date dollar discount at June 31st will transfer in full to the new program on July 1st.
Just two things for you to do (1) Collect your new card and (2) please make sure you update your contact information so we keep you informed about Rider Rewards and all the other exciting offers we have for you.
The Rewards Program
1. The Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card is issued by and remains the property of Horseland which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate the Horseland Rewards Card Program (Program); (b) decline to issue a Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card to an applicant; (c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel a Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card, or Horseland rewards points (Reward Points) collected; or (d) alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Program, in any way in its absolute discretion by publishing revised conditions on this Site. Reasonable grounds include but is not limited to, (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the Program, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card, or Reward Points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) our reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a Horseland Rider Reward Club member (Member) in connection with the Program. 2. All participants in the Program must be resident in Australia. 3. The Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card is not transferable, and can only be used by the person in whose name the Membership is held. Memberships are not transferrable. 4. Members may be removed from the Program at any time at the discretion of Horseland. 5. The Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card can only be used at Horseland stores. 6. The Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card cannot be used as a credit card, debit card or a guarantee card. 7. Rewards Points earned and rewards issued under the Program cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded. Reward Points earned can only be credited to the Member in whose name the Membership is held. 8. The Program is for personal use only. A Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card cannot be used for any transaction where the purchaser or beneficiary of the transaction is a business and/or the owner of a business. 9. The Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card remains the responsibility of the Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card holder. 10. Horseland reserves the right to decline to issue a Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card where the applicant is already, or has previously been, a Member of the Program.
11. To collect Rewards Points for a transaction in-store, you must present your Horseland Rider Rewards Club Card at the point of sale. 12. Reward Points cannot be earned on purchases of gift cards. Other products may at any time be excluded from the Program at the discretion of Horseland. Rewards Points can only be redeemed on full priced items and cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. 13. For every $50.00 spent in one transaction at your local Horseland Store you will receive 1 Rider Reward Point. For every 5 Reward Points earned you will receive a $5 reward that can be used for purchases at your local Horseland store. The minimum number of Reward Points that can be redeemed is 5 and thereafter Reward Points can only be redeemed in multiples of 5. 14. Reward Points earned by a Member under any previous rewards program will be carried over to the Program and be counted towards the Member’s total Rewards Points tally. 15. Horseland reserves the right in its absolute discretion to vary the amount that you must be spend in order to earn Reward Points. Horseland shall be entitled to set a limit on the number of Reward Points which may be awarded to each Horseland Rider Rewards Club account in respect of special promotional items on which additional Reward Points are awarded. Horseland shall be entitled at any time to cancel Reward Points awarded if the relevant products to which such Reward Points relates are returned or cancelled for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given, or if the relevant products are exchanged for other products, unless such exchange is for products with an equivalent Reward Points value. Where the relevant products are exchanged for products of a lower price, Horseland shall be entitled to cancel the balance of Reward Points between those originally collected and those collected in respect of the replacement products. 16. Reward Points cannot be exchanged for cash or used for the purchase of gift vouchers.
17. Horseland Rider Rewards Club Members may be removed from the mailing and SMS list if no purchase has been made within a 12 month period. We may continue to contact them via email. 18. Points earned in respect of a transaction expire 12 months from date of the transaction in which the points were earned. 19. The promoter of Horseland Rider Rewards Club is Horseland Pty Ltd, A.B.N. 77 006 752 692 of 8 Moncrief Rd Nunawading 3131.
Lost or Stolen Card
20. Please contact your nearest Horseland Store to request a replacement card. 21. Any existing points will be transferred to your new card.
Change of Address & Details
22. Please advise your change of address details to your nearest Horseland store, or register as an online Member to update your details online.