SADDLES & SADDLERY
Saddles and Saddlery
The saddle is an extremely important part of a rider’s gear and great care should be taken when selecting the right saddle for you and your horse. What kind of saddle you should buy depends on the shape of your horse as well as the activities that horse will be participating in.
Saddles come in a variety of different styles, each designed with a specific purpose in mind. From jump saddles to dressage saddles, each type of saddle has its own qualities which make it ideal for its intended use. Using a saddle that doesn’t fit your horse properly can lead to an uncomfortable ride and may damage your horse. There are also accessories and tools for your saddle which can enhance your riding experience.
Western Saddles for Sale
Horseland has a wide range of saddles including western saddles for sale. We offer products from renowned brands including Collegiate, Wintec, Ideal, Anky, Bliss of London and Bates Saddles. Choose a saddle from any of these trusted brands and more and enjoy the perfect ride for you and your horse.
We also offer an extensive selection of accessories and tools for your saddle. Buy one of our girths to keep your saddle securely fastened or try out one of our saddle covers to protect your saddle from the elements. Our range of stirrup irons and stirrup leathers guarantee you secure footing on your ride and our wide selection of gullets ensures you can find the right fit for your horse.
Our saddles for sale come in a variety of different types including:
- All purpose saddles: Ideal for inexperienced riders and for horses which undertake a variety of different activities from basic jumping to dressage. These are often used in riding schools to accommodate for riders of varying abilities.
- Dressage saddles: Made specifically to compete in flat-work competitions. They are designed with a deeper seat to improve the rider’s balance and made from thin, lightweight materials to give the rider closer contact with the horse.
- Jumping saddles: These are made with a flatter seat and include large, padded saddle flaps to provide more support to the rider’s legs.
- Stock saddles: These are designed with a deep seat and extra padding to keep the rider comfortable in the saddle for long stretches.
- Western saddles: Made from brown leather with a horn at the front to aid the rider’s balance.
We strongly advise that you have a master saddler from the equestrian shop measure your horse and that you inform them which disciplines the horse will be taking part in. This is so they can help you find the right fit for your horse.
Shop Online or In Store at Horseland
Horseland is the nation’s leading horse product supplier and offers quality gear for both horses and riders. With over 50 stores across Australia and nationwide support we can help meet your riding needs wherever you are in the country.
You can also shop online and receive free delivery with a purchase over $150. Subscribe to Hors-E-News to stay up to date with special offers and receive 10% off your first order. Shop today to find quality products from top brands like Bates Saddles.