Chaps & Gaiters
Shop for Full Chaps & Other Varieties of Horse Riding Chaps Online with Horseland
Like many aspects of modern day equestrian culture; horse riding chaps originated in Mexico. However, chaps have come a long way since then, and while their main purpose (to protect horse riders’ legs) remains the same, their design does not.
Centuries after the creation of full chaps, most horse riders now opt for the half chap variety. Not only do half chaps provide more flexibility while riding and increased versatility with other equestrian disciplines; but they allow for a smarter aesthetic when competing as well.
Thankfully, Horseland maintains an extensive supply of various chaps and gaiters designs to cater for everyone’s unique tastes and preferences. From leather or suede half chaps to easy-care and stretch fit varieties, and even meridian gaiters; you’ll find your ideal new pair of chaps right here in our online selection.
Why stop with horse riding chaps? Horseland has got all your equestrian supply needs sorted
From western boots and jodhpur boots, to wet weather/protective footwear and all your boot accessories; consider Horseland to be your very own convenient one-stop shop for quality horse riding footwear and other equestrian supplies in Australia.
We only stock the finest quality full chaps and gaiters from world-renowned brands like Ariat, Dublin and Saxon – so you can rest assured that your new pair of chaps will last you for countless horse riding adventures to come.
What are the benefits of shopping for full chaps online with Horseland?
- Free shipping when you spend $150 or more (Australia-wide only)
- We accept Afterpay and Zip Pay
- Over 40 years’ experience providing Australian horse riders (and their horses!) with high-end equestrian supplies from top brands
- Friendly support team available to offer expert advice and recommendations on suitable products for your unique needs, as well as other guidance
- A wealth of resources to help you excel at the sport of horse riding; including our informative blog and our Horseland e-newsletter
Our team is available to assist with all enquiries
To speak to a professional member of our team, please do not hesitate to call 1800 021 980 anytime between 9am and 5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday. Alternatively, email email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
At Horseland, we pride ourselves on exceeding our customers’ expectations by offering quality products and exceptional customer service.