Enzo Treviso Warranty
Enzo Treviso offers a 2-year warranty on a saddle’s materials and workmanship, and a 10-year warranty on the saddle tree’s materials and workmanship (“Enzo Treviso Guarantee”).
Warranty against defects:
In addition to any rights and remedies you may have under Australian Consumer Law, Weatherbeeta Pty Ltd “Enzo Treviso” provides purchasers of the Enzo Treviso saddle with the Enzo Treviso Guarantee.
The Enzo Treviso Guarantee becomes effective from the date of purchase of your Enzo Treviso saddle.
If you are provided with a repair, refund or replacement under the Enzo Treviso Guarantee, the lifetime of the Enzo Treviso Guarantee will not be extended. The Enzo Treviso Guarantee remains applicable from the date of purchase of your Enzo Treviso saddle.
The Enzo Treviso Guarantee is administered by appointed Enzo Treviso retailers.
Remedies for defective saddles:
Enzo Treviso will (at its option):
- Repair, refund or replace your Enzo Treviso saddle (or the defective parts thereof) at no cost, if found to have faulty materials or workmanship within 2 years of the date of purchase.
- Repair, refund or replace your Enzo Treviso saddle (or the defective parts thereof) at no cost, if found to have a breakage in the saddle tree for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
You are not entitled to make a claim under the Enzo Treviso Guarantee where damage to the saddle arises due to:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Negligence, lack of care or neglect;
- Use of saddle for anything other than equestrian pursuits;
- Use of parts or accessories other than those produced or recommended for use with and in a Enzo Treviso saddle;
- Repairs or alterations carried out by third parties not in accordance with Enzo Treviso recommendations or standards; and/or
- Issues resulting from poor or incorrect fitment of the saddle.
How to make a claim under the Enzo Treviso Guarantee:
If you bought your Enzo Treviso saddle in store:
- 1. Contact the Horseland retailer from whom you purchased your saddle (or your nearest Enzo Treviso retailer) to discuss your concerns.
- 2. Take your completed guarantee card (click here to download guarantee card ) along with proof of purchase and the saddle to the Horseland retailer from whom you purchased the saddle (or your nearest Enzo Treviso retailer).
- 3. The retailer will then assess whether your saddle has a defect covered under the Enzo Treviso Guarantee.
- 4. If the retailer finds that the saddle has a defect covered under the Enzo Treviso Guarantee, the retailer will liaise with Weatherbeeta Australia* in relation to the warranty claim (on your behalf)
- 5. If the saddle is found to have a fault, you will be contacted to arrange for a refund, repair or replacement.
If you bought your Enzo Treviso saddle online from Horseland.com.au:
- 1. Take photographs of the faulty areas of the saddle and email them to email@example.com along with your order number and date of purchase. Please make sure the photos are clear and in focus.
- 2. Our Customer Services Team will assess whether the saddle has a defect covered under Enzo Treviso Warranty.
- 3. In some instances, Horseland may need to have the saddle returned to inspect it further. If this is the case, please use our standard returns process to return your saddle to us for inspection.
- 4. The return will be at your expense, but will be refunded in the event that the saddle is found to be defective.
- 5. If the saddle is found to have a fault, we will contact you and arrange for a refund, repair or replacement.
DUE TO THE HEALTH HAZARD AND HYGIENIC PROBLEMS INVOLVED PLEASE ENSURE THE EQUIPMENT IS NOT RETURNED UNLESS IT IS CLEAN AND DRY.
Australian Consumer Law
The Enzo Treviso Guarantee against defects provides benefits in addition to the rights and remedies to which you are entitled under the Australian Consumer Law (Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)). Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty is provided by:
Weatherbeeta Australia Pty Ltd, as the owner of the Enzo Treviso brand and distributor of all Enzo Treviso products in Australia.
Registered business address: 8 Moncrief Road, Nunawading, Victoria, 3131 Australia.
Phone: (03) 9845 0600