MOTHER'S DAY COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Weatherbeeta Pty Ltd (Horseland) ABN: 77 006 752 69 whose registered office is at 8 Moncrief Rd Nunawading Vic 3131
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over or with parental/guardian consent if under 18yrs of age. Exception of employees of Weatherbeeta Pty Ltd (Horseland) and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entries open at 10am AEST on Wed 28th April 2021. Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm AEST Monday 10th May 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.horseland.com.au or through our National Facebook page or follow steps below:
STEP 1 – go to www.horseland.com.au and click on entry tile for entry
STEP 2 – Upload your favourite image of you and your mum via the form
STEP 3 – Fill in your details and read terms and conditions
STEP 4 – Answer in 50 words or less why you think your mum deserves to win.
STEP 5 – Submit your entry
You can also Follow our National Facebook or Instagram page, upload your pic and include the following hashtag below:
Please note: you must upload your image to the online entry form and enter details and answer to question to be eligible.
Please check https://www.viphomeservices.com.au/ for availability in the local municipality you require the service to be in before entering.
- Photos must be taken with a suitable device and be current
- The photo must be clear and of a high resolution (300mb minimum)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows:
MAJOR PRIZE – fortnightly house cleaning for a period of 3 months via VIP home services.
Secondary prize – 1 x $200 Horseland gift card for eligible winning entrant (INCLUDED IN MAJOR PRIZE)
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered within 28 days of closing date
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image/video in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
CATALOGUE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Prices, excluding specials, indicated in this publication are recommended retail prices for stock held by us on order at the time of going to print.
2. Prices shown are recommended retail only.
3. Every item listed may not be readily available in all stores.
4. All items have been included in good faith on the basis that products as described, will be available from our suppliers at the time of sales. Failure by our suppliers to deliver in accordance with sample of description or at all or unintended delay with the supply to us of stock may result in some lines becoming unavailable or delay in availability or delivery.
5. Display accessories and props shown are not included in the prices shown unless specified.
6. Prices on our saddles do not include mounts unless specified.
7. Prices on our bridles do not include bits unless specified.
8. Due to the current volatility of the Australian Dollar, prices may alter on a daily basis, Horseland reserves the right to alter the advertised prices at any time.
9. All recommended retail prices and promotional prices effective from 25th March - 3th May 2021.
10. Horseland reserves theright to correct any printing errors. ADVERTISING DISCLAIMER – Your name, address, fax, email address and sales history are recorded in our database. If you wish to check these details or if you have recently changed the details or if you prefer not to receive further direct marketing from Horseland, Please contact: Marketing Supervisor – Horseland Head Office Locked Bag 11, Nunawading Victoria 3131. Ph: 1800 021 980 or 03 9845 0600
15% Welcome Discount
15% Welcome Discount is only available to new customer account holders (not guests), standard exclusions apply gift cards, saddles, wormers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
USE OF THIS SITE
Weatherbeeta Pty Ltd, Horseland Saddlery Pty Ltd, and their affiliates (Horseland, we, us) maintain and operate this website for use by its customers (you). By using this site, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions, and agree that your continued use of the site is subject to ongoing compliance with these terms and conditions. Your consideration for entering into these terms and conditions is the provision of the use of the site by us and you acknowledge that such consideration is a valuable consideration.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time by notifying you of the amendment. Your continued use of the site following any such notice will be deemed to be acceptance of such amendments.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password and for all activities that occur under your account. You must notify us of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of integrity or security of the site immediately upon becoming aware of it.
ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
This statement sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you at the point of sale and through Horseland Online will be processed by us; please read it carefully. In this statement “personal information” means information or an opinion that allows you to be personally identified.
We collect and process the personal information provided to us through Horseland Online, plus details of your transactions with us to
• Help manage Horseland Online and improve the way we run it
• Understand our customers' shopping habits to improve our service
• Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products and services that may be of interest to you
• Carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
The information that we collect from you may be held within Australia and processed by our employees and contractors operating in Australia who work for us. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this statement. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may also disclose your personal information to a third party if we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by that third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets. The Privacy Act gives you the right to access personal information held about you. Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement and your personal information held by us are welcomed and should be addressed to Data Protection Compliance Officer, Horseland, 8 Moncrief Rd, Nunawading Victoria 3131. We may also use and share de-identified information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.
YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
If you are under 18, you may use Horseland Online only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Horseland Online and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Personal information provided in your Online Account will only be collected and used in accordance with the Privacy Statement above.
We may terminate these terms and conditions and your access to the site at any time without notice. In the event of termination you must immediately cease accessing and using the site.
You must not assign your obligations and rights under these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions, including any policies or documents referred to in these terms and conditions, are the entire agreement and understanding between you and us on everything connected with the subject matter of these terms and conditions and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding on anything connected with that subject matter.
We may send any notices under these terms and conditions by email at the email address provided by you. Notice is deemed to be received when the email leaves our computer system.
The laws of the State of Victoria govern these terms and conditions. The parties submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria and of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Use of Materials
Horseland authorises you to print, copy, re-produce, download and view materials on the Site, subject to:
- the material being used exclusively for personal use;
- the material not being modified in any manner; and
- the material must display the following legal copyright notice:
"© Horseland Limited 2005" - You expressly acknowledge that you must not reproduce, copy, re-design the Horseland logo. In the event you download material (including software) from the Site, the software, including any files, and/or images incorporated in or generated by the Software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by Horseland. You are expressly prohibited from selling, distributing, decompiling, reverse engineering or otherwise dealing with the Software in a like manner.
Commercial use - Copying, reproduction or distribution of material from the Site for any commercial use is expressly prohibited without Horseland's express written consent.
Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and other Online Communication Forums
You are expressly prohibited from uploading to, distributing through, or otherwise publish through the Site any inappropriate communication in any form (including, but not limited to text, images, video and/or sound). Inappropriate communications include obscene, harassing, pornographic, abusive, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, threatening and/or offensive material.
Commercial use of bulletin boards, chat rooms, and other online communication forums are strictly prohibited without Horseland's express written consent.
Information at the site
Horseland updates the Site regularly, however, Horseland makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information at the Site. You should not rely on any of the information or services provide at the Site. All information and services at the Site are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty express or implied and that you use the information and/or services at your own risk.
Link to other sites
One of the services which the Site provides is access to other sites on the internet (including sites located at the Horseland Shopping Mall) via hyperlinks located on the Site ("Linked Sites"). While Horseland has used reasonable endeavours to review the Linked Sites, Horseland is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency of material or copyright compliance of Linked Sites.
The materials in this Site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Horseland disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Horseland makes no claim as to the accuracy of the content contained in the Site. Horseland does not accept liability to any person for the information or advice provided on the Site or incorporated into it by reference. Horseland does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred by any person as a result of reliance placed upon the content of the Site or any other information incorporated by reference.
Horseland makes no representation as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained on servers linked to the Site via hyperlinks from the Site.
This information is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the Website undertake the responsibility for assessing the accuracy of its content and that they rely on it entirely at their own risk.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
You are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your account and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Horseland for any liability or expense arising from such use or misuse. You agree to immediately notify Horseland of any unauthorised use of your account.
Horseland is not liable to any other party for any consequential, incidental or indirect loss or damage including loss of profit (whether consequential, incidental or indirect) resulting from a breach of this agreement or negligence of Horseland or its representatives.
This agreement is construed according to and is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in and of Victoria in relation to any dispute arising under this agreement.
This agreement is effective from your first use of the Site until terminated by either party.
You may terminate this agreement at any time by unsubscribing to all services provided by the Site and destroying all materials obtained from the Site, all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement.
This agreement will terminate immediately without notice from Horseland, if in Horseland's sole discretion, you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from the Site and unsubscribe to all services provided by the Site.
Certain features of the Horseland Website are designed to be a venue only to facilitate the purchase and sale of items listed. Care should be taken when entering into arrangements with other parties. If there is a dispute between users of this Website you hereby release Horseland Limited, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates or successors in right from all claims, demands and damages (actual or consequential) of any kind, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Website.
It is your responsibility and you agree to comply with all requirements, legal or other in relation to the use of Horseland classifieds. In particular the following is prohibited: misleading, deceptive or fraudulent offers, infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights, obscene, threatening, indecent or defamatory material or material disclosing confidential or third party personal information.
You give us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sublicensable right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in relation to the information submitted by you for the inclusion in a classified on the Website.
Horseland makes no guarantees or representations regarding placement of your classified or the content of classifieds in the vicinity of your classified other than the subject categories in which classifieds are posted.
Horseland makes no guarantee or representations regarding the availability of the Website or access to your classified.
Horseland Expert Advice
The Horseland Experts Advice includes Equestrian Coaching, Saddlery Tips, Pasture Management, Showing Tips, Training Tips and Veterinary Advice along with a facility to submit queries in relation to any of the listed fields.
Advice is generic and does not take into account the physical state, medical status and/or health requirements of any particular individual or animal which are relevant to the proper diagnosis and treatment of any problem, condition or disorder. Consequently, you should never use or act upon this information without first properly consulting, and seeking proper information and advice from, a qualified Veterinary or Equine expert in relation to the individual aspects of your particular circumstances. Horseland does not give, or purport to give, any medical advice, and is not qualified to do so.
Horseland, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates or successors in right provide no warranty, guarantee or other representation about the accuracy or relevance of the information provided on the Expert's Advice page to the users and expressly disclaim all liability for any errors, omissions and delays in respect of the information and the supply of the information. The Information is not, and should not be relied on or treated as, a substitute for proper medical advice from a qualified veterinary or suitably qualified professional in relation to the other areas noted on the Expert's Advice page. Neither Horseland, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates or successors in right accept any liability, whether direct or indirect, arising from any person relying on, whether wholly or partially, upon any information contained in or linked from the Expert's Advice page.